On Monday, 26 September 2016 21:06:17 UTC+2, RobertCNelson wrote:

> sudo mkdir -p /lib/modules/4.4.11-00332-gce54280-dirty/extra/
> sudo ln -s /lib/modules/`uname -r`/extra/ti335x/pvrsrvkm.ko
> /lib/modules/4.4.11-00332-gce54280-dirty/extra/pvrsrvkm.ko

You can also just modprobe the module (don't forget to run depmod unless
make install already does so) and then pass the --no-module argument to
pvrsrvctl.

> debian@beaglebone:~$ sudo /usr/bin/pvrsrvctl --start
> PVR:(Error): OpenServices: PVRDRMOpenRender failed [0, ]

I asked someone I know at imgtec; this means "it failed to open
/dev/dri/renderD128 or whatever render node it was assigned". Does anything
show up in /dev/dri at all? Anything interesting in kernel log?

I find it a bit disconcerting that the git repo doesn't work even though
the one from the SDK ought to be a snapshot thereof afaik. (He agrees that
Matteo's result with the driver from SDK looks like the kernel driver
loaded okay, but the userspace binaries are trying to use mesa libs instead
of the sgx ones.)

Matthijs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4a198613-dc31-42f1-b6ae-088e9bdc2f90%40googlegroups.com.