Folks,
I am new with BBB but I have enough experience with CCS and ARM and other
processors .
I have created the project with C++ ,GNU Compiler and Linker also is
attached to my project .
Here is my problem :

M3_wakeupSS: File Loader: Verification failed: Values at address 0x80000000
do not match Please verify target memory and memory map. (Note: I can
uncheck the fast verification, But that is not the right solution )

M3_wakeupSS: GEL: File: ...\workspace_v6_2\RSM_1\Debug\RSM_1.out: a data
verification error occurred, file load failed.

I don't see any option on project properties for BBB setting to select the
start debugging address.
By the way if it is not 0x80000000  ! what is the number ?

Thanks in advance
Ashkan Golestani

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/31da8342-4de5-4f70-81a3-c38f9592695c%40googlegroups.com.