Hi,

I really like the "console"versions of Debian for BeagleBone but when I
tried it on my BBGW and ran a ifconfig, there was no wlan in the list (just
usb and lo).
Could you detail just a bit how to install "bb-wl18xx-firmware" ?

I have the latest console image (
bone-debian-8.6-console-armhf-2016-10-06-2gb
<https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/2016-10-06/microsd/bone-debian-8.6-console-armhf-2016-10-06-2gb.img.xz>)

on a SD card and can boot on it on my BBGW. I can ssh to it through usb or
use FTDI but I I don't have Internet access on it.

Thanks !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6ddc6981-d7b3-4c6b-8912-5a5cc7a8f44d%40googlegroups.com.