Looks good !

You know I just realized something that no one is doing that might be
helpful to others when first attempting a project using remoteproc. An
explanation of what the various files are for. For example AM335x_PRU.cmd
looks to be some sort of configuration file, perhaps for the PRU's . . .
but passed that, no idea.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORoLi0%3Dshe%2BqZ5n31VqKCy48LebDWLp%3DDoyqY8Ab875ZJw%40mail.gmail.com.