Hi Jason, I took your explanation of the Remoteproc and C compiler files
and added them to the project documentation.  This is located in the
Chapter "Remoteproc and RPMsg Framework" in the file PRUADC1.pdf in the doc
directory:

https://github.com/Greg-R/pruadc1/blob/master/doc/PRUADC1latex/PRUADC1.pdf

Next I want to make some sort of illustration of where the various files
related to this project are located in the standard Debian distribution for
Beaglebone.  It's confusing at first, but really it boils down to pushing a
few files/directories into the right places and setting a couple of
environment variables.  After setting up that and with a hacked Makefile,
the compilation process and Remoteproc loading of firmware to PRUs should
run like clockwork.

Thank you,
Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a92a357c-2a0f-462c-9f73-bf3d91244348%40googlegroups.com.