On Mon, 12/12/16, William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [beagleboard] Which way BBBW or BBGW
 To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
 Date: Monday, December 12, 2016, 9:43 PM

 think the SiP on the beaglebone black wireless is really
 cool, but it also seems to add cost. For board designers the
 SiP is a god send, for many reasons. But in cases like this
 where it adds additional costs to an "end product"
 . . . yeah.

 Hopefully, once the sales of the SiP
 increase over time. The cost will come down.

 On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at
 12:39 PM, Ross Morrison <r...@buy-ei.com>