I figured out what happened, it wasn't am335x-boneblack.dts, but
am335x-boneblack-wireless.dts.  Seems like I can talk to the PRU, but I
don't see it doing what it should be doing.  Need to grab a copy of
prudebug and see if I can debug what the PRU is trying to do vs. is doing.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4dc4bda9-4a54-4a2b-83db-f0bb0e0e5569%40googlegroups.com.