By the way, for me the key to understanding device tree was not to read any
of the garbage on the internet about it. But to actually go into several
device tree files, then learning about each subsystem used. Experimenting,
and all that. Plus I still don't know everything, but do know enough to at
least create my own overlay based off of existing overlays.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORoVfygasjzkBDDvFju7QULAfV-%2BHnhinm5T1WXKvxHSnQ%40mail.gmail.com.