Hi William, great inputs and perhaps we can ask Clayton to push these
additional details to the repository.

There should be a clear delimiter between the current and experimental
improvements.
I wonder if there is going to be a distinct cut-over to the revised Uboot
process?  Maybe too soon to determine.

Another thing:

1.  dtb-rebuilder
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/dtb-rebuilder
2.  bb.org-overlays
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb.org-overlays

Perhaps not a newbie concern, as I think 1 and 2 above are at the
intermediate level.
I think these should at least be mentioned as they are important bits for
dealing with the Beagleboard Device Tree ecosystem.

Regards,
Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d7035e17-09a1-4839-b287-cfcecc60576d%40googlegroups.com.