Hello All,

I am learning Linux using Beaglebone black and was following Free electrons
tutorial.
At one stage I got my setup so that I have an SD Card with Uboot and the
configuration was loading Kernel via network.

I was happy with the result and then I decided to run the debain version
from eMMc and followed instructions present at
http://derekmolloy.ie/write-a-new-image-to-the-beaglebone-black/

Once I removed the SD card after the whole processs, I was not able to get
anything.
Below is the trace from picocom:

U-Boot SPL 2014.04-00014-g47880f5 (Apr 22 2014 - 13:23:54)
 reading args
 spl_load_image_fat_os: error reading image args, err - -1
 reading u-boot.img
 reading u-boot.img

 U-Boot 2014.04-00014-g47880f5 (Apr 22 2014 - 13:23:54)

 I2C:   ready
 DRAM:  512 MiB
 NAND:  0 MiB
 MMC:   OMAP SD/MMC: 0, OMAP SD/MMC: 1
 *** Warning - readenv() failed, using default environment

 Net:   <ethaddr> not set. Validating first E-fuse MAC
 cpsw, usb_ether
 Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
 gpio: pin 53 (gpio 53) value is 1
 Card did not respond to voltage select!