By the way that boot loader is ancient. It's around 2 years, and 8 months
old. Which also means the image you're trying to flash is also dated, and
likely not much in the way for support with it any more.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqu4T8Rw-o8TpOZCvNKNfgTTWazTcPgqfZy8CYmNLgq7g%40mail.gmail.com.