OK (laughing my ass off). Do you guys want to try out the drone remote? Its
not done yet, but I have a windows installer for it.

You can run it on Windows 8/9/10 but if you have a Windows tablet, install
it (it just uses' VB.NET's stock installer so it should come right off on
an uninstall).

Right now all it does is let you push the buttons but it also reads the
controls and it normalizes them (little numbers in the title bar). Kind of
mess with it a bit to see if its good stuff. Also, you can't use both
thumbs at the same time you have to kind of alternate on throttle and
stick. Its a fun little beasty.

I've managed to successfully test my BBBW to Win10 tablet wifi connection
and its pretty solid with quick acquire. I'm actually thinking this thing
will work. I just use socket to shoot over the stacks. Works great lmao. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hj7q3ym409ip6yt/DroneRemoteInstall.zip

OK someone download it and try installing it. Let me know if there are any
problems and I'll get to correcting them. lmfao serious put it on your
tablet. Its cool as heck.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/98ba2011-cc6a-4ba4-83a5-d9201aa75911%40googlegroups.com.