There is no fuse on the board. Sounds like you my have popped the processor
via an I/O pin. If the power LED flashes, that means the PMIC has detected
an over current condition on one of the power rails and is shutting down.

Gerald

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:22 AM, <mic...@cyto365.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I just run my PocketNC machine today and it suddenly stopped and
> it seems that my BeagleBoard Black (I think) just died. There is no Blue
> Light indication any longer. I have tried to unplug / plugin USB again and
> again several times. No response. I even tried to plug in the USB cable to
> another computer to make sure that the USB was not damaged on the computer.
> I also tried the USB cable for another purpose and it worked. So I actually
> think my BBB died after just 48h. But this must be rare I think. Or does
> anyone know how I can try if it actually is dead or not, other than plug in
> and out the USB? Is there any fuse on the board? Any on/off  button that
> might have gone to off? (The BBB is built in so I can not access it easily.
> But it should not need to power on and off by a switch according to my
> manual of the machine).
>
> Thanks for any help!

> msgid/beagleboard/6c36556c-4b60-4228-bf09-df5da7a6f7d2%40googlegroups.com.

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org
http://beagleboard.org/
gcol...@emprodesign.com