Hi Przemek,

Now I am getting the response for xrandr command.

What I need to do is call the command xrandr, after my simpleQt program,
but before the calling of X window manager.

So the contents in the .xinitrc should be as follows.

  #!/bin/bash
oclock -geometry +1450+920 -bg ivory -fg blue &
./simpleQt &
xrandr
xrandr --output HDMI-0 --mode 800x600 --rate 60
exec /etc/alternatives/x-window-manager

I think earlier I was calling xrandr before simpleQt. I don't remember
correctly. Anyway it is coming now.

The following comments in your earlier post helped me.

"How are you running your qt program? Run xrandr in exactly the same
way; it should work. "

Thank You.

Now I am facing another problem.
I am using a video capture program and instead of simpleQt, now I am
placing video capture program in .xinitrc as shown below.

#!/bin/bash
oclock -geometry +1450+920 -bg ivory -fg blue &
./video_capture &
xrandr
xrandr --output HDMI-0 --mode 800x600 --rate 60
exec /etc/alternatives/x-window-manager

Video is displayed nicely. But there is one issue.

A bottle with orange cap is appeared as one with blue cap. That means color
displayed is not correct.

This is true for Image capture also. An image which is displayed with
original color in debian image viewer is displayed with wrong color, when I
am displaying in this way.

I don't think it is because of the programs that we used here. A frame
which is captured with a program is showing correct color with debian image
viewer, but with different color, when I am displaying with startx in BBB.

Please provide some hints, where should I work on this issue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks & Regards,
Sajeevan.K

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c9f9db45-e456-430d-84d1-6386c843290c%40googlegroups.com.