Gerald, can you articulate what you difficulty with my posts are, according
to TOS where the violations are, and I will correct them. I am NOT trying
to monopolize your board or whatever, I just have questions is all. But if
you could be a good moderator and let me know what you concern is with me.
If it is reasonable I will agree and make the proper changes.

Or I will be forced to go to Mouser and ask for a refund on my BB. I like
it. But I am not committed to using it.

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/fc39d93b-a319-48bd-b07d-933d05df8eef%40googlegroups.com.