It appears everything loaded fine.

*uEnv.txt*
###
###Additional custom capes
uboot_overlay_addr4=/lib/firmware/custom-00A0.dtbo */* 6 channels PWM, and
~19 pins GPIO */*
uboot_overlay_addr5=/lib/firmware/BB-ADC-00A0.dtbo
uboot_overlay_addr6=/lib/firmware/BB-W1-P8.26-00A0.dtbo */* Modified 1-wire
overlay */*
#uboot_overlay_addr7=/lib/firmware/<file7>.dtbo

root@wgd:~# *lsmod*
Module                  Size  Used by
ti_am335x_adc           6300  0
kfifo_buf               3732  1 ti_am335x_adc
industrialio           62863  2 ti_am335x_adc,kfifo_buf
w1_therm                4886  0
w1_gpio                 3764  0
wire                   35436  2 w1_gpio,w1_therm
omap_aes_driver        23912  0
omap_sham              26513  0
omap_rng                5544  0
pwm_tiehrpwm            5883  0
rng_core                9066  1 omap_rng
evdev                  13511  1
ti_am335x_tsc           6268  0
ti_am335x_tscadc        6563  2 ti_am335x_adc,ti_am335x_tsc
uio_pdrv_genirq         3923  0
uio                    10524  1 uio_pdrv_genirq

OK so . . .

root@wgd:~# *cat /sys/bus/w1/devices/28-*/w1_slave*
c0 01 4b 46 7f ff 10 10 8f : crc=8f YES
c0 01 4b 46 7f ff 10 10 8f t=28000

1-wire definitely working.

root@wgd:~# *ls /sys/class/pwm/*
pwmchip0  pwmchip2  pwmchip4

PWM seems to be there, I'd have to test further to be 100% sure. e.g. echo
'x' > export etc.

root@wgd:~# *ls /sys/class/gpio/*
export   gpio111  gpio115  gpio2   gpio23  gpio44  gpio46  gpio48  gpio50
gpio60  gpiochip0   gpiochip64  unexport
gpio110  gpio112  gpio117  gpio22  gpio3   gpio45  gpio47  gpio49  gpio51
gpio86  gpiochip32  gpiochip96

GPIO's all look right. Not tested yet of course.

root@wgd:~# *cat /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0/in_voltage*_raw*
2160
3053
3255
1428
1553
2281
2312

And of course the ADC's all seem to be working. channel 0 is the only one
connected to a voltage externally, so I'd have to write a quick script or
something, check the schematic, and see what the voltage range is to be
sure it's working properly. But that's outside the scope of uboot overlays.
. .

Anyway, the "custom" overlay is not something I need for this specific
cape, but is something I would test right away. For GPIO's, and PWM. That
slot will actually be for enabling I2C-1. Plus I do believe there is an I2C
RTC on one of the other buses, but those buses are most likely working,
otherwise the beaglebone would not function correctly, or at all.

Well done Robert ! This is pretty awesome stuff. You too Panto !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqTVHC%2B1OxRUAkYtsLFb3%2BSNN03aPny5XTdsLWx-r%3DNDw%40mail.gmail.com.