Hey Yo,

*connmanctl *is used as the initial command
from https://01.org/connman/documentation.

Then, you have to type in, while under the command connmanctl, *wifi enable*.
While still under the connmanctl command, type in *wifi scan* and then type
*services*. It will show your *wifi_blah, blah, blah, blah, blah_blah,
blah, blah_managed_psk *Wifi address to type in once you type *agent on*
and then *connect*. So you would type this under connmanctl:

wifi enable

wifi scan

services

agent on

connect wifi_<foo>_<foo>_managed_psk

then...

You will be asked for a password. Enter the password you have for your
router.

Done! I was taught this earlier today.

Seth

P.S. Enjoy!