In that case yeah I did not pay attention to the IPs. It may be best to
disable ssh login passwd's all together, and use ssh certificates / key
login's only Something like this:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-configure-ssh-key-based-authentication-on-a-linux-server

But depending on the users experience level with Llinux. It may be a bit
over his / her head.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORpjxL%2B-KA_BRCRBqN69CEbvci9%2BkU0QO-2Rd8ZhU%2B_phQ%40mail.gmail.com.