Well, I disabled the audio as described and I still get:

debian@Bone:~$ *config-pin P9_31 spi*
P9_31 pinmux file not found!
cape-universala overlay not found
debian@Bone:~$ *config-pin -q P9_31*
P9_31 pinmux file not found!
cape-universala overlay not found
run "config-pin overlay cape-universala" to load the cape
debian@Bone:~$ *config-pin -q P9_32*
Pin is not modifyable: P9_32 VADC
debian@Bone:~$ *config-pin -q P9_28*
P9_28 pinmux file not found!
cape-universala overlay not found

Could the P9_31 and P9_28 enteries be missing from the overlay?

--Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a35f99fe-e745-47af-bffc-7432865034e3%40googlegroups.com.