On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 12:59 PM, acheesehead <acheeseh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your help William. I will try to somehow upgrade the image.

No problem. Yeah, I knew you probably did not want to hear "upgrade to a
latest Debian image", but most people here who would be able to help you
troubleshoot your problem are going to be using Debian or maybe ArchLinux.

It is possible if you search for related rPI problems you may be able to
parse from what you're reading into "Angstromese", but there are no
guarantees . . . And unfortunately lately it seems if you need modern
wireless support, you're going to maybe need a current image.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORoM2KkuojnWG03j7d3TJWT0OFObP%3D0TvyCKFoicS%3Dh%2BQA%40mail.gmail.com.