It looks like when the Blue comes out of the box, running a current image
it's all set up to run the Robotics stuff. You can access the ADCs, servos,
etc. through the robot interface.

When I teach my Embedded Linux class I would also like my students to
access the ADCs, PWM, etc in the Linux way.

*How do I configure the Blue to boot up in "Embedded Linux" mode rather
than "Robot Linux" mode*?

--Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4499e97d-fa44-42a1-a033-fe75ce95c4e9%40googlegroups.com.