Hello,

Okay...

TMP36 to BBB:

Pin 3 to 3.3v

Pin 2 to P9_40 (GPIO/Analog)

Pin 1 to P9_34 (GND_ADC/Low noise GND)

I think this should help. I am making a temperature sensor tell me what the
temp. is inside for now.

Seth

P.S. I appreciate you reaching out. Please let me know of what other info.
I need to furnish.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4e66305d-0b3f-47a1-be60-7c14262c2a79%40googlegroups.com.