Hello,

Look at this photo in .jpeg format.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Hp4z5F5f99Q/WY4MODl2vCI/AAAAAAAAJ1A/CmcRfoKVu3kfqHPIsLOUqlkS41l0fbWzACLcBGAs/s1600/forBBBTMP.JPG>

I would assume the left most *pin* on the TMP36 temp. sensor when facing
left, away from the board on the left side of the board, would be *Pin 3*,
right?

Seth

P.S. If you have time, please review the photo and get back to me. I have
made mistakes before but I think I am correct.
http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/TMP35_36_37.pdf.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/f669deea-4cb3-417a-b2f2-5d1347857e28%40googlegroups.com.