From: TJF [mailto:jeli.freih...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 March 2015 14:30
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Cc: bistvan2...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Analog input sampling rate

Only 7 input pins (AIN-[0-6]) are connected to header pins. AIN-7 is hard
connected to the power supply on the board.

I don't know what you mean by analogRead command. The TSC_ADC_SS can sample 8
channels at 200 kHz. You can sample at that speed by using libpruio
<http://beagleboard.org/project/libpruio/>  (bindings for C and FreeBASIC are
available).

BR

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/000001d314e0%24b6122a70%2422367f50%24%40gmail.com.