7m889888888

8io8i8ii8898
8
888
888o

8888888oi8888ii
I'll I'll 88ooiikiii7 ii78 ii78 iiiiiui8777888
888i8
I7u7ii88and and then I 88ooiikiii7 ii78

8888o
9l99oojui8ilooking 9
looking looking looking looking looking forward 88888887amto to my ookopp

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAJBWw_EFKJd3P8uLo2K65qUGRUMnq-hEiwBdKSWQ4y3WkK9XKw%40mail.gmail.com.