On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 6:57 AM,  <pyzyf1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I updated the software to  Debian 9.1 2017-08-31 4GB SD LXQT I tried to log
> on the system as usual as a root identity how ever it hint me wrong
> password, according to my knowledge, there is no passwd for Debian and I
> didn't set the pwd, can anyone help me.

root login over ssh has been disabled since February

http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#i_take_full_responsibility_for_knowing_my_beagle_is_now_insecure

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYgytOFQOPodXCfyVAd2C%2BRecRDp7ec7JV4NWtBkjioo%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.