Hello Medina,

Seth here, again. Oh and dude, you can also throw all that software into
the Autorun folder on Cloud 9.

Seth

P.S. Just a reminder...if you use sudo -i, you can exit out by just typing
exit. That will bring you to your debian@... or whatever your name is now.
You would, before the exit cmd, be root@... and not debian@... or so on.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c3e41f1b-6a69-45d5-9c5b-d0107f9374f2%40googlegroups.com.