Okay...no issue. I hope things work out. If I come across the correct way
to start a program/software on boot, I will let you know.

Seth

P.S. I read about it a while back but I came up empty with my current
search. They have some Debian docs. on it. I will let you know if I come
across it again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/31a9800c-b429-4348-95dd-a8cfa36bc7a5%40googlegroups.com.