Hi,

There are two options to boot the beaglebone black.

1) Boot the beaglebone black from U-boot : In this method whenever
u-boot prompt comes, you can load the uImage and device tree from
u-boot prompt and let the board boot, in this case uEnv.txt is not
required. You can specify the load address and environment in u-boot
itself.

2) Boot the beaglebone black automatically: In this cas, what ever you
are doing above you neeed to specify in the uEnv.txt file.

So I wanted to know which method you are following.

Regards,
Madhu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAA2oCO%3DvXaRp8YzdPzLiKVj%3D5uaw_MDSDmPdh72QRrk6Tp_%3D%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.