Hello Experts,
So far my BBB board is worked and able to boot from both eMMC and SD card
but suddenly, my board is not booting any more, tried with SD boot too
(press and hold the S2 button while power ON) and it doesn't help.

I am getting nothing on console when I try to boot from eMMC (default, no
button press)
I am getting ">" or "<" character on console when I try to boot from SD
card (S2 button press)

Can you please help me to findout the issue and how can I debug this issue ?
Thanks for your help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/eaa81f73-0765-4245-b3c9-2f85249406fd%40googlegroups.com.