Hi Robert

I am facing a problem simiar to yours. My project involvs connecting 4
arduino pro mini's as slaves to a Beaglebone black. I am able to share data
between one arduino and the beaglbone by following the link below
:http://www.ulasdikme.com/projects/arduino/BBB_Arduino_SPI.php

I Understand that I need to Use GPIO's as CS pins to active the
corresponding arduino,

However whenever I try the same for more than one slave devices ,  I
receive data from one arduino only.. I am using SPI 0
Are there any limitations as to the number of slave devices that can be
attached to SPI 0.

I need the data from the arduino's as quickly as possible preferably
without any delay. Could you suggest a method of doing the same.

Were u able to achieve the same for yorr project.. If yes, could you let me
know how.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e80b0458-9af5-43f8-8862-3900273b7d44%40googlegroups.com.