So it could look like this!? External ground is directly connected to GNDA
and the relation between the resistors is equal to the relation of the
voltages to apply at each!? How about the exact resistor values - 18 kOhm
and 10 kOhm would be the same from relation, but which one should I use
really? Thanks :-)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G4DoP46BTVo/WkKXV2NZU2I/AAAAAAAAAB8/rDvGmWBeon0EWK4RPaiO4vUGOthBvyQpQCLcBGAs/s1600/AIN.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7791a34d-72df-4dd8-92eb-ff4644ce2a74%40googlegroups.com.