More specifics: I see lots of stuff (~450MiB) in /var/cache/apt/archives.
Only two are dated today. One is bb-wl18xx-firmware...

Do I "sudo apt-get clean", or delete everything manually from the
apt/archive (except bb-wl18xx-firmware...) or something else?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5e6fc98b-2ae8-4e21-bc60-a9fc2a608bed%40googlegroups.com.