Hello Again Sir,

Mr. Dennis...Seth here again. I also tried PWM as an output to the L298
Board. I listed some software below in case you wanted to view it. Oh and I
tried w/ the while loop hashed out (#) and w/ it as it is now. Well, here
it is:

#!/usr/bin/python

import Adafruit_BBIO.PWM as PWM
#import time

MotorOne = "P9_21"
MotorTwo = "P9_22"

PWM.start(MotorOne, 50, 20, 0)
PWM.start(MotorOne, 50, 20, 0)

while True:
    taco = (MotorOne, 1)
    bien = (MotorTwo, 1)
    print "I love Lucy!"

#for i in range(1, 30):
    #taco = (MotorOne, 30)
    #bien = (MotorTwo, 30)
    #print "I think Lucy is a cheat!"

#for i in range(1, 54):
    #taco = (MotorOne, 30, -1)
    #bien = (MotorTwo, 30, -1)
    #print "She probably is a cheat!"

PWM.stop(MotorOne)
PWM.stop(MotorTwo)
PWM.cleanup

So, you see. I cannot make PWM work or GPIO work on this board. I know it
is me. It cannot be a faulty board. I push the power button after applying
power, 12v 1.3Ah, and the LED stays lit.

Seth

P.S. I understood what you typed in your last e-mail post in this forum on
this subject. I was not expecting any certain outcome. I was testing
software w/ this motor driver to see if things would just make the motors
turn. It is that simple. Now, if the motors did turn and the recorded
effect was pleasing, I would not have to change anything. But, if the
motors turned incorrectly for me, I would then investigate further what I
could do w/ the software to change this fact.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a3c0c932-8a14-4c00-8198-3964489d6d21%40googlegroups.com.