Hello Sir,

Seth here. Otay! LED hooked up and running on and off. Here is the software:

import Adafruit_BBIO.GPIO as GPIO
import time

GPIO.setup("P9_21", GPIO.OUT)

while True:
    GPIO.output("P9_21", GPIO.HIGH)
    time.sleep(3)
    GPIO.output("P9_21", GPIO.LOW)
    time.sleep(5)

I hooked up the P9_21 pin. Now, off to test P9_22. I will let you know.

Seth

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/73710d99-7cb6-4e5f-bdb7-16ce49dc463d%40googlegroups.com.