What Android version and What Beagleboard version?

Remoteproc and PRU are tested on android on industrial AM57 platform
variant of X15. You can refer processor sdk android release notes for this
part.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d13d6878-15eb-421e-8866-12ae2c1f3b24%40googlegroups.com.