UART0, which is the default serial console connection, is pinned out on a
connector on the board. You might have to make a three wire adapter cable
to connect a raspberry pi serial cable to it.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/30f9740d-8a8d-4a40-b115-62a8f93e3ef9%40googlegroups.com.