Hello PRU experts,

Newcomers like myself struggle getting the PRUs enabled on PocketBeagle.

(1) I've downloaded the image Debian 9.4 2018-06-17 4GB SD IoT
<http://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-9.4-iot-armhf-2018-06-17-4gb.img.xz>
 from
website (https://beagleboard.org/latest-images)

Do we have steps of what to do from this clean installion point, that would
allow me to toggle a GPIO pin using a PRU?

Many Thanks,
Brijen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/0f4ed650-b692-4e3f-836e-4df02c22d12f%40googlegroups.com.