Error comes from hw composer, which should have no relation to 3D
acceleration. Can you point to the source for the hwcomposer module you are
using? Do you have it listed in PRODUCT_PACKAGES ?

Which aosp version are you trying to bring up? Do you have
/dev/graphics/fb* device?

Regards,
Dimitar

петък, 1 февруари 2019 г., 5:12:51 UTC+2, minde...@gmail.com написа: