Thank you. A cursory look at the 2nd edition of EBB from Molloy does seem
to show generous doses of PB references, pin-maps and circuits for the PB.
I would hazard to think it is the best we have yet on the PB.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAHW0bcxnm%3D6Wv7qZ9ApUhyvJbMu5FFnHFGMh%3DXCz4r6RhfbcwA%40mail.gmail.com.