What Robert said is what we did. Upgraded to 4.19 that way, then added the
existing dtb for 1 wire. The device s just show up in the /sys tree, can't
remember exactly where. Maybe /sys/class/w1.

It was pretty easy, surprisingly so. The hard part is knowing that it
didn't work on 4.14.

Jim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAGS%2B2h8R7AeQ%3DwEP7TyQx-wn%2B0z63bmJ0y3wZPsQ-nNiY0CBrQ%40mail.gmail.com.