On Thursday, 11 July 2019 14:34:48 UTC+3, Megha Bhirade wrote:

>> Hi tarmo,
>>
>        i am using a PC with Linux Ubuntu and version is 16.04LTS (64-bit)
> Ubuntu as a native operating system.
>
> As u suggested  i used *tail -n 100 /var/log/syslog *in to command
> line(terminal). i got much data not able to understand and i stored the
> data in to one file please check it i am attaching the same data..
>
> one more thing u told about the local LAN can u explain it once??

OK. I have no experience using Ubuntu 16.04LTS, but I'd assume it contains
all necessary drivers for BBB out of the box.

The 2 minute log snippet does not contain anything which I would recognize
as a BBB being plugged into USB. Perhaps you did it earlier?

Anyway, your computer appears to try getting an IP from the BBB-s DHCP
server, but there's no response. No idea why. Usually my computer gets a
192.168.6.1 or 192.168.7.1 (actually both, on two separate virtual
interfaces) address from the BBB (as described in
https://beagleboard.org/static/beaglebone/latest/README.htm).

The BBB has an Ethernet port. Connect it to your LAN (a router with a DHCP
server and other standard services is required, obviously). Then you can
connect to it from the same LAN. It should respond to name
"beaglebone.local" by default. If this name doesn't resolve then install
avahi packages in Ubuntu. Then use your favourite ssh client to connect.
Not much more to explain there.

--
Kind regards,
Tarmo