On 7/30/19 3:17 PM, Jani wrote:
I need to build Yocto Project and load image into SD card.  Is it possible to use remote Linux server to built Yocto Project?  I will access Linux server from secure terminal running in my windows PC.  If yes, how will I load built image into SD card because Linux server is in remote location.
--

How about scp, or many of the other dozen file transfer programs?  Build your image, transfer it to your winders box and put it on a SD card.  A decent search engine is your friend...

Mike