You're searching for an of-the-shelf solution. So the best advice is to use
the standard HDMI output and running on PRU-0.

Am Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020 01:12:42 UTC+1 schrieb ercola...@gmail.com:

>      I did find *this table
> <https://elinux.org/Ti_AM33XX_PRUSSv2#Beaglebone_PRU_connections_and_modes>*
> which seems to show only 10 outputs available to PRU0 via register __R30,
>      and only 14 outputs available to PRU1.

This table is incomplete. It neither mentions the JT header pins nor the
pins at the SD-card slot. The table is about the capabilities of the
standard pinmuxing tools (CapeUniversal/config-pin).

Check out the table in the link I mentioned above.

> ... and HDMI in parallel. (You've to wire some GPIO to the SD card slot.)
> <http://users.freebasic-portal.de/tjf/Projekte/libpruio/doc/html/ChaTNT.html#SecPruGpio>

Using libpruio pinmuxing, you can additionally use six further pins at the
SD-card slot (by the "costs" of less kernel memory consumption and a faster
boot process).

The only required hardware is a matching connector. If you need storage for
big data, use a USB memory stick instead of the SD-card.