Hi,
In continuation of this discussion.  I am progressing, but yet to make the
environment to work.
With this eclipse, I am successful to build and run c program (Hello world)
in the native/host platform, windows machine.
But I am unable to add cross -compile option to "*arm-linux-gnueabihf*-"
as per the video below.
Ofcourse video was made for linux host.
http://exploringbeaglebone.com/chapter7/  ( i am working on wondows host)

I am thinking settings at::  Project-properties->Settings->Tool Settings,
But it looks be not correct .

I guess my eclipse 2020-06 version has changed a bit on setting options
(unable to find a location, where to change).
Anyone using this new version on windows host?, where to make changes for
*arm-linux-gnueabihf*-

My environment,
1) Installed Eclipse 2020-06 version (latest) for C/C++ Development, as IDE.
2) installed JDK 14.02 as required for eclipse.
3) installed tdm64-gcc-5.1.0-2 (MinGW gcc ) for cross compiler support
4) Using WIndows 10 machine as host

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Nagabhooshanam Vemula
Project-properties->Settings->Tool Settings