Am Mittwoch, 19. August 2020 22:40:03 UTC+2 schrieb andrew...@gmail.com:

> I get this error when running your code. I can read the adc just fine.
>
> AssertionError: P9_24 configuration failed (b'pinmux missing')

Your system is not prepared for pinmuxing (check error messages
<http://users.freebasic-portal.de/tjf/Projekte/libpruio/doc/html/ChaMessages.html#sSecPruIoSetPin>).

Note: I did already mentinon this above.

The command lsmod should list (beside others)

Module                  Size  Used by
> uio_pdrv_genirq        16384  0
> libpruio               16384  0
> uio_pruss              16384  0
> uio                    20480  2 uio_pruss,uio_pdrv_genirq

The command systemctl status libpruio-lkm.service should output something
like

● libpruio-lkm.service - Load libpruio loadable kernel module
>    Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/libpruio-lkm.service; enabled;
> vendor preset: enabled)
>    Active: active (exited) since Thu 2020-08-13 20:57:24 CEST; 6 days ago
>   Process: 420 ExecStartPost=/bin/chown root:pruio
> /sys/devices/platform/libpruio/state (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
>   Process: 384 ExecStart=/sbin/modprobe libpruio (code=exited,
> status=0/SUCCESS)
>  Main PID: 384 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
>     Tasks: 0 (limit: 4915)
>    CGroup: /system.slice/libpruio-lkm.service

Usually this should happen after you installed the libpruio-lkm.deb package
and made yourself a member of the pruio system group.