Hi Everyone,

So RC2 is now out, all the "wl18xx" based devices now have working
Bluetooth again, config: CONFIG_SERIAL_SC16IS7XX completely broke it..

I'm planning to do the "full" burn in testing this Saturday, my targets are:

Windows 10 (2004)
Debian
Mac OS (Mojave, Catalina)

Here is what i did last 'time' which took about a full day of none stop testing:

https://github.com/beagleboard/Latest-Images/issues/26

Please reply with more things to verify..

Now GSOC students, please reply with still un-merged patches and what
kernel they are targeting. I'd like to get all these projects built
and merged by this Thursday, then we can do a final "RC" next week,
that may turn into "FInal"..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/