Hi Robert,

Is there an updated schedule for the next stable image release?
I assume there are some blocking issues that prevented the Summer release
to took place, inittialy postponed to Fall, acording to the
Latest-image-testing wiki.
May we know what issues are preventing a new stable release?

Best regards,
José Gonçalves

A quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2020 à(s) 18:21:04 UTC+1,