Frankly speaking I didn't find any descriptions except name of kernel.
There are 5 images in "stretch" family:

   - Console
   - IoT
   - IoT TIDL
   - LXQt
   - LXQt TIDL

I suppose that *Console *stands for image without graphical environment ?
All others are perhaps with graphical environment. Correct ?
Then *IoT *stands for image with support of some network protocols, e.g *MQTT
*?
*LXQt *probably stands for image wit *Qt *preinstalled ?
But what signifies *TIDL *?

Sincerely,

Pavel.