>> Console = smallest, very little installed
>
> Ok
>
>> IoT = bigger than console with out of box BeagleBoard.org stuff
>> (Cloud9, Node-Red, etc..).
>
> Does exist somewhere the whole list of features ?

It's just the default out of box experience, so things really get
added all the time, whether from GSOC or any other code events.

>> LXQt = IoT + LXQt
>
> Frankly speaking, didn't understand.

https://lxqt.github.io/

LXQt is a lightweight desktop based on Qt

>> TIDL = TI
>> https://training.ti.com/texas-instruments-deep-learning-tidl-overview
>
> In the preview they are talking on AM57x. So, does not work for BBB?

TIDL is AM57xx only, it takes a ton of room, so those libraries are
not installed on a base image.

> Sincerely,
> Pavel
> P.S. Is my supposition correct that all images except console feature
> graphical environment ?

Only the LXQt images have xorg installed.

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/